More than 60+ Attendees, including:
- Printing Industries of America Board of Directors, volunteer leadership and member companies.
- C-Suite executives from printing and graphic communications companies and their suppliers nationwide
- Regional and state affiliates of Printing Industries of America
- Industry legal, economic, policy and communications experts; and, associated industry stakeholders.
Past Policy Briefing Topics have included: environmental/occupational safety; employee benefits/labor relations; health care reform, postal reform and paper policy; patent reform; tax reform and business cost recovery; international trade; and high-tech issues. Policy briefing speakers include US Senate and House committee chairmen; top Capitol Hill staff; research and economic experts; public relations and lobbying professionals.
PRINT’S VOICE 15 attendees blitzed Capitol Hill in a six-hour period, conducting over 70 in-person grassroots lobbying meetings with lawmakers and key staff.
All members of the US Senate and House of Representatives are invited to NAM’s Congressional Reception, of which Printing Industries of America is a sponsor.
Past VIP speakers and guests included:
- Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-OH)
- (Former) Senate President Pro Tempore Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
- US Postmasters General Patrick Donahoe & Megan Brennan
- Senator John Thune (R-SD)
- Senator Joe Donnelly (D-IN)
- Senator Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)
- Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)
- (Former) House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA)
- House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
- House Democrat Vice-Chair Representative Joe Crowley (D-NY)
- House Paper Caucus Founders Representative Reid Ribble (R-WI) and
Former Representative Mike Michaud (D-ME)
- House Paper Caucus Founding Chairmen & Members
Click on any photo to open the gallery.